The International Programs Office promotes international educational cooperation and opportunities for incoming and outgoing students, teachers and administrators.
- Academic Immersion Program for international students;
- Summer Language Programs for international students;
- Integration and assistance services for international Day Division students;
- Outbound credited courses and stage placements for JAC students;
- Outbound non-credited opportunities for JAC students.
Recently, we have participated in, or led programming with the following institutions:
Tecnologico de Monterrey
Direction générale de l’enseignement postobligatoire
Kobe Gakuin University
John Abbott College is a member of the following organizations:
- Direction des affaires internationales (DAI)
- Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE)
- Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan)