As Indicated in the Intersession information posted on the Portal, below are the STUDENT STANDINGS considered for Intersession:
- A (PRIORITY): Students in a 3-year CAREER program who will graduate in May or summer 2024.
- B1 (PRIORITY): Students in a PRE-UNIVERSITY program requiring 1 to 3 courses ABOVE THE REGULAR COURSE LOAD who will graduate in May or summer 2024.
- B2 (PRIORITY): Students requiring only an intersession course to graduate.
- C: Non-graduating CAREER program students.
- D: PRE-UNIVERSITY students who do not qualify as a B1 or B2 priority student.
If you would like to be considered for an intersession course, please fill out the form below:
Sorry. This form is no longer available.