What We Do
SART offers free and confidential services to any member of the JAC community affected by sexual violence.
Through our various educational and awareness-raising activities, JAC is committed to the prevention of sexual violence and the promotion of a culture of consent.
- Confidential psychological and medical services
- Support in making an official complaint
- Information about making a police report
- Academic accommodations to support the survivor
- On-campus separation of involved students
- Referrals to specialized external services
- Workshops and training on sexual violence prevention and response
- Information for alleged perpetrators
To find out more information, please follow this link to access our SART Community on My JAC Portal