There are four main types of apartments, the great majority of which are shared by four people and consist of two bedrooms, one living room/dining area, a kitchenette and a full bathroom. First-year students will most likely be assigned a regular two-bedroom apartment.
Please take note that your monthly rent includes: heating, electricity, hot water, security, taxes, telephone, cable television and internet service. Prices vary for the different types of apartments depending on the size and/or number of occupants. Leases are for a nine month period running from August to May. If you are graduating in December, you may apply for a four and a half month lease.
Renovated Apartments – 2016-2017
- regular two bedrooms apartment $455 / person per month
- larger two bedroooms apartment $476 / person per month
- deluxe two bedrooms apartment $502 / person per month
- single room in a two bedrooms apartment $502 / person per month
- super deluxe double in a three bedroom apartment $502 / person per month
- super deluxe single in a three bedroom apartment $569 / per month