The Hats Off to You! Contest showcases the determination and work of young women enrolled in a vocational or technical training program leading to work in a traditionally male-dominated occupation. This year, the Fédération des cégeps presented a $ 2,000 scholarship to Christine Thibault from JAC’s Police Tech program during a special ceremony held on June 12 at the National Assembly.
The Fédération awards this prize annually to a student from a career program that distinguishes itself by its committed and passionate approach and its reflection on issues related to its field of study. Christine caught the jury’s attention for these reasons, and the fact that she proposes concrete ways to support and integrate women into traditionally male-dominated occupation.
- A MESSAGE TO THE GRADUATES OF JOHN ABBOTT COLLEGE IN PRE-UNIVERSITY STUDIES July 10, 2017
- Chapeau les filles! Hats Off to You! June 27, 2017
- JOHN ABBOTT COLLEGE FOUNDATION GOLF TOURNAMENT June 13, 2017
- Dental Hygiene Student Volunteers Making a Difference May 31, 2017
- FRQNT AWARD – 2 winners from JAC May 30, 2017